CROSBY 1004358 SHUR-LOC® Hooks
CROSBY HOOKS AND SWIVELS, SHUR-LOC® Hooks S1326 , 7/8"22MM G10 SWV HK, 1004358
CROSBY S1326 SHUR-LOC® Hooks 7/8"22MM G10 SWV HK
Part No: 1004358
Mfr Model#: S1326
Origin: Made in USA
• Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
• Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the 4:1 Working Load Limit with certification.
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
• Rated for both Wire Rope and use with Grade 80/100 Chain.
• G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
• Trigger repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin and trigger.
• S-13326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
• Fatigue rated.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
Crosby ® products such as Crosby hooks, Crosby swivels, Crosby shackles and marine blocks set the industry standard for quality, literally, with rigging contracts often stipulating "Crosby or equal" only. The Crosby ® reputation and signature quality are the result of decades of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction. Through its landmark brands like Lebus ®, McKissick ® and National Swage ®, the Crosby ® Group has been making rugged, dependable products since 1956.
Click to download the full catalog for Crosby Products (25MB)