CROSBY 1017582 ALLOY SCREW PIN SHACKLES
CROSBY SHACKLES, ALLOY SCREW PIN SHACKLES G209A , 12.5TA SPA SHK 1 ", 1017582
CROSBY G209A ALLOY SCREW PIN SHACKLES 12.5TA SPA SHK 1 "
Part No: 1017582
Mfr Model#: G209A
Origin: Made in USA
• Capacities 2 thru 21 metric tons. Meets performance requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
• Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip Galvanized.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
• Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Crosby ® products such as Crosby hooks, Crosby swivels, Crosby shackles and marine blocks set the industry standard for quality, literally, with rigging contracts often stipulating "Crosby or equal" only. The Crosby ® reputation and signature quality are the result of decades of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction. Through its landmark brands like Lebus ®, McKissick ® and National Swage ®, the Crosby ® Group has been making rugged, dependable products since 1956.
Click to download the full catalog for Crosby Products (25MB)