CROSBY G209 SCREW PIN ANCHOR SHACKLES .75T SPA SHK 5/16"
Part No: 1018393
Mfr Model#: G209
Origin: Made in USA
• Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
• Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards,
such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and
certification available when requested at the time of order.
• Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
• Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of
42 joules (31 ft. Ibs.) at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
• Sizes 1/2t-25t meet the performance requirements of EN13889:2003.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules
1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
• Crosby has Type Approved to provide 2t through 25t 209 anchor shackles that
meet the requirements of DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1 - Offshore Containers.
These Crosby shackles (met by our current standardproducts) are: statistical proof
test of 1% to 3%, based on lot size is required. Impact test of shackle bow and
pin are provided. The tests are conducted by Crosby and we provide a 3.1 test
certificate upon request, with test results.
Crosby ® products such as Crosby hooks, Crosby swivels, Crosby shackles and marine blocks set the industry standard for quality, literally, with rigging contracts often stipulating "Crosby or equal" only. The Crosby ® reputation and signature quality are the result of decades of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction. Through its landmark brands like Lebus ®, McKissick ® and National Swage ®, the Crosby ® Group has been making rugged, dependable products since 1956.
Click to download the full catalog for Crosby Products (25MB)